domingo, 28 de janeiro de 2007

SONG OF ME....

i'm not feeling down.not depressed.but not happy either.i'm feeling good.listening to my musics.the one made for others and the one i made....that one that no one else can ear....that one that only talks to me and wispers secrets that make me want to scream and hug myself....but no streight enough...maybe not wil enough.

i can't always just forget me....i can´t always just remember me


do i hurt?or are others the ones who hurt me?
can i carry on and keep guarding my secrets like an angel keeps guarding me somewhwere? i attach them to me,hide them in my shell-like hands...i'm afraid to reveal them....i'm afraid to reveal me!!

i'll get allong with a smile..if you give me wings...i'll get allong with you!!!!!!if tou shut me up....shut this part of me up......i'll take my chance!!i'll fly with you!! i'll go to the moon....like in my dreams!

yes!dreams...i love to dream!i want to dream!i need to dream!

1 comentário:

adrianaleites disse...

song of you! ehehe! i like*
i also love to dream!
(mas nas ultimas duas noites nao sonhei, acho que o John é que me passou a doença... sim, ele diz que não sonha paí à um ano. não sei como é que consegue.)
QUERO VOLTAR A SONHAR!
I NEED TO DREAM!