sábado, 13 de janeiro de 2007

Hello! Hello!
How’s your soul?Mine it’s not that good….

She says she’s tired,and she wishes she was somewhere else…
She was someone else….
I keep trying to tell that her she´s beautifull….because we all are
And that she´s valid and special…because we all are….
But she doesn´t believe me!
she says she can´t say what she means to say….say what she wants to say…..
she cries she doesn´t know what she wants, or who she is
and she can´t find out how to act to discover
she asks for help
but no one hears she screaming
so she gives up,and she pretends she´s almost happy
she helps others,she laughs….but inside she´s not even smiling….she´s broken
not everyday-sometimes, someone comes,and puts her together again
but then there´s someone else,and PUM!
There goes her heart again
She smiles to the moon,and to the stars
Although, she once told me she would like to smile to people!
But she can´t even smile to herself
So she cries to herself
Inside
All alone
Alive,yes………
Hoping one day someone will teach her how to live
How to breath
How to enjoy every second
And will hold her
And help her
Smile to her
Hug her
Feel her!

1 comentário:

Palavras na noite disse...

Then frozen deep crawls to the soul of that she… the pieces of her heart rip in the floor, can breathe anymore!
A whisper she heard in the dark, ‘what’s that?’ she asks to her self. A sweet voice starts to talk, she is listening…I can not tell you what the voice was saying, is my secret!
Then the voice shut up, and she stay alone…or maybe not!! Something is different, she’s picking up the broken pieces of her soul, and is starting to put then together…
She’s smiling, she remembers the voice, and even with this mysterious voice in silence, she knows his with her…
‘No darker to me…I can breath, I can feel the hot touch of love, I need to kiss the sun, and embrace the moon. Now I know, somewhere out there, an angel is flying right above my head… not even hell can hurt me, we won’t let this happen…I feel is wings became my shield’
She learns how to smile, not for the others, but to her self… She learns…
And so with my wings I promise to keep you free from the bad, to put apart the wind of sorrow…Smile once more, not for me, not for the others, but for the mirror when you look to him!