sábado, 27 de janeiro de 2007

;Pp

i am so in!!


i'm in!!

in...something!!i'm into something....(secret)


i'll risk,i'll take my chance......when it comes....it will come someday!!it has to come!!

i'm a little more me today....i'm a litlle more black today....i'm a little more white today.....

a little less dark...a little more light!!


today i saw the sunset
tomorrow i want to see the sunrise

i know i will love
maybe tomorrow i won't believe it
but right now
i'm shure about it
i feel it

i have it in me
and someday
i'll let it go
i'll sent my heart free
i'll open my mind
open my eyes
and stop holding my breath like i do now

i'll sing
i'll dance
for me
for the others
for me
for the others
for me
for the others...

i'm breathing right now.....yes!!to breath...it feels so good to breath!!

i smiled today!!my secret made me smile....xDD
i don't really know right now....my secret....
but it made me smile today!!


and it made me happy!!

i'm fine!!i feel....peace!!
i'm enjoying a few moments of peace after a few moments of fighting....against nothing....against everything....

i'm glad that i'm talking to me!!
i'm glad to read what i wrote!
i'm glad to feel what i'm feeling [yes,i'm feeling!!it's so good to feel!!]
i'm glad that i'm glad!
i'm glad!

1 comentário:

adrianaleites disse...

nem sei o que dizer...

é simples e bonito o que escreveste...
é simples e bonito como o simples acto de respirar...
é simples e bonito como o sol e as estrelas...
é simples e bonito como uma flor...
é simples e bonito como tu...
é muito brilhante...
e brilha como tu...
e como brilha...

BE HAPPY TODAY, AND TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW TOO! BE HAPPY!

"MAKE TODAY A SPECIAL DAY!"