sexta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2007





Annomaly! I like this word today!!

i will cry tonight....like everynight!

even that i´ve smiled today....i'll cry....
i'll cry because i smiled and laughed today,but i'm down again....

no one will see me crying...no one will feel me screaming!!
maybe not even me....
i'd prefer to feel my anger,but i can't even touch my soul,my mind the way i want to do it...."cause i rather feel pain than nothing at all" the song says....
i'm singing my song today!!
a mute song!!
a silentious melody.....to carry on forever,it seems!!



i wanna scream,and call your name up into the air....call my name up into the air.....i want a name to call for!! but i haven' found one yet!!

i broke down again

maybe i wanna break down...."cause i rather feel pain than nothing at all" the song says....


weak!


i'm weak because i don't even know how to be strong......so far away from me.....so far away from you....this is a sad love song.....sung for someone i've been waiting for so long....but never seems to come. i'm singing for the wind,the rain,the moon....and all the stars!! but they're deaf!!they don't recognise my words,my call for help....so they laugh with me.....thinkin i'm laughing to!!


i wish i just had some wings!!
i wish i had a black light.......black....i wish white would mean as much as black to me!!


i wish i could say.....my love,i'm right behind your eyes.....


and that someone answered.....and i'm here to protect you!!my eyes are on you!my heart is on you!my soul is with yours!we're one,i'm here!!scream to me!i'll scream with you!i'll cry,i'll take the pain with you....and after the storm is gone,i'll remain here...standing still....to hug your spirit,warm your body and make you happy!



and i keep waiting...


















waiting.....















waiting...















waiting...















...

1 comentário:

adrianaleites disse...

não li o post todo. desculpa por isso.
mas gostei muito da foto. ficou fixe esse efeito que puseste.

e é só pa dizer que nao precisas de esperar mais, porque eu já cheguei. já tou aqui.
beijo pa ti.